invoX Belgium NV is a wholly owned subsidiary of invoX Pharma Ltd (invoX), itself a wholly owned
subsidiary of Sino Biopharmaceutical Limited, a global, top 50 pharmaceutical company with more
than 24,000 employees.
invoX Belgium NV, the Respiratory Innovation Centre for invoX, is focused on the development of
pharmaceutical products with superior delivery to the lung based upon differentiated technology in
the form of our next generation Soft Mist Inhalation (SMI) device. Our proprietary, propellant-free,
purely mechanical device delivers medication to the lungs more effectively than other types of
inhalers and is poised to change the treatment paradigm in large markets including asthma and
To help continue our growth and success, we are looking for a Device Lab Technician to join our
Development team in Diepenbeek, Belgium. Working closely with our Engineers and R&D Scientists,
your main tasks can be described as follows:
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Accountabilities and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver support to the device engineering team in preparation and execution of physical testing
and analysis of all inhalation devices and sub-components in accordance with requirements.
• Receive, label and log in-coming samples to the laboratory.
• Prepare test protocols according to requirements.
• Prepare test samples according to requirements.
• Execute testing according to requirements.
• Organize the safe retention and log of test samples, maintain accurate records.
• Record all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and responsibility.
• Design and develop new test methods, as required.
• Maintain laboratory and equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
• Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
• Prepare shipments of samples to external parties as required, in close collaboration with invoX
Belgium’s office manager.
• Graduated in a mechanical engineer discipline.
• 1-2 years experience in a physical test lab environment, looking to get experience in the field of
complex respiratory devices.
Key skills and capabilities related to this role:
• Pro-active, self-starter.
• Hands-on, problem-solver. Out of the box thinker. Team player
• Able to multi-task, and to prioritize.
• Flexible, with an ability to manage change.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Pro-active, self-starter., Hands-on, problem-solver. Out of the box thinker. Team player., Able to multi-task, and to prioritize., Flexible, with an ability to manage change., Excellent communication and influencing skills., Fluent in English, spoken and written.